San pedro fashion district
September 17, 2013
The San Pedro Wholesale Mart is one of the most popular destinations for buyers in the LA Fashion District. Here you’ll find over 300 showrooms carrying women’s apparel and accessories, including plus-size vendors. Inventory changes on a weekly basis, as many of these showrooms are what we call “fast fashion”. This means you purchase inventory on the spot and can usually take it with you that same day. Prices vary showroom to showroom but in general tend to be very competitive.
- The San Pedro Wholesale Mart was established in 1994 and continues to be one of the most popular wholesale marts in the LA Fashion District.
- What you’ll find: Junior apparel, young contemporary, missy, plus-size, party dress, clubwear, shoes, and accessories
- To purchase wholesale you must have a business license or seller’s permit.
- No appointments are necessary, walk-ins are always welcome.
- Parking is free with validation (max. 3 hours).
- You can find a full listing of the brands and/or lines available at the mart here.
The San Pedro Mart is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturdays 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. It is closed on Sundays and certain holidays. For more information visit www.sanpedromart.com.